Monday, February 20, 2012

The Terminator


Aka my Thermomix now named Arnie arrived today.  I am so excited as this mean machine is all part of my plan to becoming a little bit more live off the land type self sufficient type thing.  I laybyed this little beauty last June and have at long last paid it off.  Julie (the sales lady person) is phoning me tomorrow to go over everything and then I can experiment.  Woohoo


Also my parcel from Martina arrived.  Lovely scrumptious Weddingen Linen.  I love this linen.  I now have another metre each of 30 count Antique White and Fawn, 34 count Antique White linen.  I also ordered the Dragon Quaker chart.


Tomorrow you get to see my first progress photo of Chatelaine's Baroque Gardens.  Maybe my progress thus far on the Coat of Arms SAL if I manage to finish page 15 tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment