Rules: 1. You must have a blog, because you'll be posting links to it. If you don't have a blog, you can still work on those old projects, lol. You just won't be eligible for the contest. 2. Pick 10 unfinished projects (why not 14 for 2014? I can't cope with where this will end up - 43 projects in 2043? Yikes) 3. Take a picture of them and make a blog post by the 10th of January. 4. Each month, by the 10th, post whatever progress pics you have. So I am going to choose my 10 projects. They will appear slowly and be in place by the 1st January.
So I have chosen 11 projects to work on for 2014. Well there will be others.
1. 2002 Rhode Island Sampler. This sampler was published in SANQ Fall 2002. I didn't start it then. I am not sure how long ago I started it
2. Farm Chores by HAED. I was so proud to finish my first page ever of a HAED picture. So this year maybe I will attempt a second page.
3. Village Square Sampler Mary Allen - 1818. Started this one in my city life so hopefully will add significantly to it in 2014
4. Snapperbets by Bent Creek. Love this sampler. Started it a long time ago.
5. My Jim Shore Afghan. Can't remember the name. Started this January 2013
6 & 7. Two Horn books. One by Milady's Needle called A Schoolroom Primer and the other by Hillside Samplings called Folk Art Horn Book
8. Mary Wigham by Needleprint. One day I will finish one of these quakers
9. Evangeline by Wiehenburg. Martina is one of my favourite designers. She blessed me when she named this band sampler after my grand daughter Evangeline
10. Love this band sampler by Martina of Wiehenburg samplers. Coat of Arms
11. Carriage House Sampling's Shores of Hawk Hollow Run