Friday, August 1, 2014

Days continued



Gosh I am crap at blogging.  Pity I can't hook some sort of wire up to the brain as I can think blog posts really well.

Anyhow, I am still continuing on with my stitch on each and every one of my WIP's and UFO's until I have recorded each and everyone of them.  I think I am up to 40 or 41 now.

This year has been a good one.  Most importantly we had a new addition to our family.  My grandson Callan arrived on the 9th May.  Dear little man he is



And continuing on with my stitching.

Days 5 & 6



This is Farm Chores, a chart from  HAED.  My aim was to actually finish one page of a HAED chart.  I did that.  How do these people stitch them in a year or something like that.  My attention span is too bad.  Oh well.  Anyway this is a page and a bit done.

The next one is by Alessandra Adelaide.  I love her designs, especially the trees.  I started it in my Perth days.  It is called Madre Terra.  Stitched on 40 count with a Crescent Colours silk thread.


Finally I will leave you with a photo of our youngest grand daughter with her second birthday cake.  Her parents made it.



1 comment: