Monday, March 5, 2012

Jacob

I have been wanting to show everyone a picture of Jacob and our first grandchildren.  They are steps but we count them as ours and he certainly counts them as his as he is a stay at home Dad.  Naomi got offered a terrific job so they decided it would be good for her take it.  He is still trying to get work but alas really needs a drivers license.  He is learning.

Anyway these was taken last father's day when he was asked to go to Lachlan's daycare to celebrate father's day.
Jaelyn, Lachlan, Jacob & Piper
Lachlan made this for Jacob

2 comments:

  1. I love this quote-
    "Any man can be a father, it takes a Real Man to be a Dad".
    I would add to that "it takes a Real Man to wear a cupcake garland with style" LOL.
    Looks like they has a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your comments. I always knew Jacob would make a good dad. He was the one who took over the mothering when I was away. He has a brother 9 years younger than him who has a few emotional needs and I always knew that Jacob would make sure he was alright if I couldn't be home.

    ReplyDelete