Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Day One

I had a an idea yesterday.  I do get them sometimes.  LOL  I would change the project that I am stitching on each day.  I would do this until I have stitched on every WIP/UFO I own.  So last night I stitched on this (most of my stitching takes place at night).

Ruffled Feathers by Kooler Design Studio.  I started this design this year as I felt I should have a chooky picture in my house seeing as how I love chooks.  (A bit of side information here.  I was born in the year of the Rooster.  No wonder I am a chook fanatic.)  For the non Australian readers, Chooks are what we call call Chickens.


On another note, today I have been invited to an afternoon tea with some ladies here in Kirup.  The first time since I have moved down here.  I am a tad nervous as I am not as confident as I appear to be.  I put on a face.  Feeling slightly sick and sweaty.  Bring a plate was the order.  A bit of a worry as I have no bring a plate biscuits in the house.  Don't have bread as I don't often eat it.  Found some dip and have cut up some vegie sticks.  Off to the Loo and will stand at the back door.  Our place goes from front street to back street and I am not sure which way the lady will come to pick me up.  Fingers crossed.  

2 comments:

  1. Great stitching plan! I was born in the year of the Dragon & I love dragons... So I think you're right about the year of the rooster!!
    Hope you had a lovely time - I'm sure you would have been fine once you got there. But I do understand how you felt :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did have a lovely time thank you. I was made to feel very welcome. For a tiny town it is not clicky at all and many people are blow ins like us.

      Delete